The best packaging supplies and solutions for every customer, that’s our commitment.
Choosing the right packaging supplies for your project is crucial to eliminate inefficiency, protect your products, and ensure a safe delivery. With our decades of industry leading experience, you’ll get just that. Because we’re not just another manufacturer. When you work with us, you’re part of the Bennett family. You’ll have access to our team who can be there when you wake up to an issue you aren’t prepared for.
We’ve got all the odds and ends needed to get your products shipped safely around the world. Our staff will determine your needs, and can turn it around immediately for emergency needs.
We offer turnkey solutions to our customers. We do it all, whether you need:
List of Supplies: Don’t see something on our list? We can track it down in no time!
- Bubble Wrap
- Case Sealers
- Corner Boards
- Custom Printed Bags
- Fiber Cores
- Foam Sheeting
- Kraft Paper
- Mailing Tubes
- Packing List Envelopes
- Plastic Bags
- Poly Sheeting
- Poly Tubing
- Shrink Films
- Stock Boxes
- Stretch Banding
- Stretch Film: Hand
- Stretch Film: Machine
- Stretch Wrappers
- Strapping Systems
- Void Fill
- Streamlined departments from customer service to deliver
- Friendly staff is ready to assist you
- Quick turnaround for emergency needs
- Customized warehousing programs
- Flexible delivery schedules
You don’t want to just simply order supplies, anyone can do that. You need someone who knows the market, can share their insights with you, and add to your bottom line. It’s not about finding just any solution. We want to find the right solution.
Packaging Expert Program
Our team of packaging experts are available for audits of your warehouse to eliminate numerous inefficiencies. We call it the Packaging Expert Program (PEP), or a PEP Talk. This program is built from the ground up on our deep knowledge of packaging supplies, as well as our knowledge of the entire supply chain.
Learn more about how we helped a customer cut costs of $100,000 with their tape alone! Click here to learn more about our Packaging Expert Program.
Related Blog Posts
Custom Packaging Helps Your Brand When it comes to designing custom product packaging, you should always start with your core goals. Finding out why you are designing new custom packaging, […]
Shrink film is a type of polymer plastic film used in packaging. It shrinks tightly over whatever it’s covering when heated. Shrink wrap and shrink film are extremely adaptable packaging […]
A Guide To Custom Boxes Personalization is the key to success when it comes to Subscription Boxes. They may convey crucial information about your business while also making your products […]
How Do I Choose Packaging? Whatever sort of package you wish to deliver, there are boxes available that will exactly suit your demands. However, deciding which sort of box to […]
Where Are The Manufacturers? When you’re on the hunt for a corrugated box manufacturer, it can seem like a daunting task to find the right one. Where do you even […]
Commonly referred to as “tooling”, Printing Plates and Cutting Dies are one-time upfront costs needed to produce some products in the corrugated industry. They are large up-front costs that businesses […]
Flexographic (flexo) printing, which was invented almost 130 years ago, is still a popular printing method because it is cost-effective, efficient, and adaptable. While we recognize the importance of printing […]
Packaging Manufacturers Can Help You Streamline The benefits of using a packaging manufacturer are many. By working with a professional company, you can save time and money, while ensuring that […]
Sustainable Packaging Is Possible In today’s society, many people are concerned with being sustainable, and it’s understandable. Many customers want to buy products that are in-line with their morals, and […]
Is Corrugated The Same As Cardboard? Although most people confuse corrugated boxes with cardboard boxes, they are not the same. This might lead to a misunderstanding of the terminology. Cardboard […]
A packaging supply chain can be a tricky endeavor. There are so many things that can go wrong and heavily impact your bottom line. Or worse, halt everything in it’s […]
When it comes to selecting the correct materials, pay attention and you can’t go wrong. After all that package is one of most important aspects in success for any product! […]
Looking For A Packaging Manufacturer? Finding the right packaging manufacturer for your product can be a difficult endeavor. With so many options available, it is important to vet each one […]
Custom vs Stock Boxes When you’re trying to choose between custom shipping boxes or stock boxes, you’ve got an important decision to make. Depending on the scenario your business is […]
Are you looking for packaging suppliers nearby and having trouble? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Finding the right manufacturer can be a difficult process. As a company who relies on […]
When it comes to purchasing shipping and packaging, there are a lot of options to choose from. And with so many companies vying for your business, it can be tough […]
Choosing The Right Shipping Box The right shipping box is a crucial part in delivering your goods. Boxes come with different shapes, sizes and strength to suit any need – […]
What Is The Difference Between Shippers And Mailers? The main distinction is the materials required. Mailers use far less paper and glue than Shipping Boxes. A Mailer is a more […]
Need A Packaging Audit? Every year is a new chance to re-evaluate your business, your goals, and most importantly your costs. What better way to achieve your goals, than an […]
What Packaging Is Best For You? Your packaging is the first interaction your customer has with your product. Whether that’s seeing it, or picking it up, holding it, and reading […]
The Complete Guide To Packaging Supplies You’ve got a project in motion, but you realized you need help choosing the best Packaging Supplies solution for your project. Why not consult with […]
The Complete Guide To Shipping Boxes Want to take the guesswork out of the best Shipping Boxes for your project? Look no further. A Packaging Expert will cut down on […]
Supply Chain Audits: Packaging Expert Program Do you need an expert to audit your warehouse and supply chain? Finding gaps, inefficiencies, excessive waste of materials, and other costs that can […]
Let’s start by defining sustainability and what makes a packaging material sustainable. Sustainability is essentially a natural, all-encompassing process or system that can function by providing what is needed to […]
Corrugated Definition: Corrugated fiberboard, most commonly referred to as “corrugated,” by definition is a packaging material formed by gluing a fluted corrugated sheet, or the “medium,” to one or two […]
Shipping + Packaging Supplies: Examples
Glossary of Packaging Supply Terms and Products
- Bubble Wrap: Excellent protection for your valuable and fragile items against vibration and abrasion during transit. We offer a variety of sizes and options.
- Case Sealers: Eliminate the need for hand held tape guns no matter your box size with our Case Sealer options.
- Corner Boards: Guard your items from damage and over-tight strapping during shipping with these corner boards.
- Custom Printed Bags: Got a special need? We can create custom printed bags without a problem.
- Dunnage: Need to ship safely? We have a variety of Packaging Dunnage options available.
- Fiber Cores: Our approach starts with a needs assessment with our packaging specialists, followed by testing and quality assurance.
- Foam Sheeting: Successful product protection begins with matching the right foam packaging material to the application. We will find yours today!
- Kraft Paper: We carry a range of Kraft Paper options which are great for a multitude of uses – covering boxes or an economical void fill option.
- Hexacomb: Hexacomb’s unique engineering makes it especially strong and durable, with cushioning and rigidity to provide superior protection.
- Labels: Wow your customer with our superb print shipping labels, and cheap custom shipping address labels, or any other label you need at wholesale prices.
- Mailers: Polyethylene mailers are lightweight and high strength, contact us for a list of options.
- Mailing Tubes: Ensure a safe delivery and improve customer satisfaction with our catalog of Mailing Tube options including telescopic, endcaps, and more.
- Packing List Envelopes: A variety of sizes and options with strong adhesive to ensure it will bond securely to shipping boxes, mailing tubes, and more.
- Packaging Dunnage: Protect your times during shipping and cut down on costs with a variety of sizes of this lightweight solution.
- Pallets: No matter what style of pallet your shipment needs, we have it in our warehouse.
- Plastic Bags: A wide range of sizes, colors, and gauges are available at our warehouse.
- Poly Sheeting: An economical replacement for drop cloths, used for economical protection against weather, dust, moisture, and dirt.
- Poly Tubing: Cost effective with unlimited applications, we can meet your budget and design requirements with a packaging specialist.
- Shrink Films: All of our shrink film products are durable and known for their sealability, everything you need to wrap your products from start to finish.
- Stock Boxes: Need small single wall or large triple wall bulk bins? We offer a huge variety of options.
- Strapping: Bennett carries a large selection of widths and sizes to secure your shipments safely.
- Stretch Banding: Our packaging specialists are able to recommend the right option for your needs.
- Stretch Film – Machine & Hand: Used in a wide variety of applications, use our offerings to replace twine and tape for your next shipment.
- Stretch Wrappers: Durable, fast, and flexible options to protect your pallet loads
- Strapping Systems: Semi and fully automatic solutions with a team of trained professionals to integrate the solutions for your next shipment.
- Tape: If there’s a tape that you need, we’ve got it! From clear, water resistant, sealing tape, our collection of tapes will solve your need.
- Void Fill: Inflated, paper, foam, bubble, and a variety of other options for low cost void fill for your next shipment.