We find savings up to 30% with our team of trained professionals. Over 30 years of business Global Industry Leaders teaches you a lot. You learn that small changes lead to big impacts.
A poor packaging solution mixed with inefficiencies will hurt your supply chain and eat into your bottom line each and every day. You simply can’t afford to operate like this - burning through money in hidden costs that can be eliminated when identified by the right team. If you underuse material you will run into issues during shipping. If you use too much, you’ll be weighing yourself down. Both issues lead to packaging failures.
A successful packaging plan can make or break your products, and your bottom line. A properly established program will elevate your package and increase durability while eliminating excess materials. That’s where the Packaging Expert Program (PEP) comes in, or PEP Talk.
Packaging Expert Program
List of Services
Don’t see something on our list? Don’t worry, we can still do the job!
- Bottle Labeling
- Case Packing
- Delivery Notification
- Digital Inventory Management
- High-Speed Vision Inspection
- Kit Packing
- POP Assembly
- Shrink Wrapping
- Third Party Logistics
- Turnkey Operations
Saving $100,000 a year on Tape!
- We audited a warehouse of a customer and found they were using hand applied tape to their boxes. Not a terrible solution, but when it uses an excess of material and other options are available, it can be a costly one mistake.
- We identified an automated process, and the addition of simple equipment, we could cut an inch less of tape on each side of the box.
- An inch? That’s not much - every inch adds up!
- Immediately production sped up, and on top of it, they had an ROI of $100,000 by the end of the year. These were hidden costs they didn’t even know existed.
- Don’t make the same mistake.
How it Works
Latest Blog Posts
Creating a unique and memorable brand is essential in today's highly competitive marketplace. But even if you have the best product or service, it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd. That’s why custom packaging is becoming increasingly...
When it comes to packaging materials for your business, making the switch to FSC® Certified products can have a positive impact on both your marketing efforts and environmental sustainability. Not only does FSC® Certification help demonstrate that you are a...