Your products packed how you want, where you need them, on-time, in-full, and on-budget. A Contract Packaging Partner, or Co-Packer, is an extension of your own company. You need someone to provide custom solutions, understand your business, with a proven track record.
Fuel Your Business
No More Worrying
How Much Can Be Saved?
- Reduce freight costs. Moving products between warehouses during packaging and distribution can raise the freight bill almost 40%.
- Lower inventory carrying costs. The distribution cycle can take seven days longer, and adds extra costs for labor, storage, and carrying that inventory.
- Reduce labor costs. Multiple teams are required for different roles, and optimization between them is difficult.
- Reduce damage. Most companies that ship products between packagers and 3PL’s add costs in about 3% in product damages.
These are the kinds of hidden costs that can disappear with the right contract packaging partner. One that can work with you to hit every delivery you need. Call today for a quote.
List of Services
Don’t see something on our list? Don’t worry, we can still do the job!
- Bottle Labeling
- Case Packing
- Delivery Notification
- Digital Inventory Management
- High-Speed Vision Inspection
- Kit Packing
- POP Assembly
- Shrink Wrapping
- Third Party Logistics
- Turnkey Operations
Latest Blog Posts
Creating a unique and memorable brand is essential in today's highly competitive marketplace. But even if you have the best product or service, it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd. That’s why custom packaging is becoming increasingly...
When it comes to packaging materials for your business, making the switch to FSC® Certified products can have a positive impact on both your marketing efforts and environmental sustainability. Not only does FSC® Certification help demonstrate that you are a...