Fuel Your Business
Your products packed how you want, where you need them, on-time, in-full, and on-budget.
A Contract Packaging Partner, or Co-Packer, is an extension of your own company. You need someone to provide custom solutions, understand your business, with a proven track record.
We care about your products just as much as you do. That’s why we build inspection points into the process to ensure production moves along exactly how it’s planned, and more importantly, how you request.
Flexibility is crucial in today’s market. Our team of dedicated professionals can adapt to changes on the fly because we’re trained and ready at the drop of a hat.
We own and operate a wide array of automated equipment to get any job done, and have the trained hand labor to build assembly lines for any product. We have a wide range of experience with retail, chemical, agricultural, beverage, and even more.
Decades of experience allow us to add to your bottom line by cutting out extra costs and inefficiencies. We don’t just offer fulfillment, but the expertise of an industry leader in a number of areas in the packaging sector.
List of Services: Don’t see something on our list? Don’t worry, we can still do the job!
- Bottle Labeling
- Case Packing
- Delivery Notification
- Digital Inventory Management
- High-Speed Vision Inspection
- Kit Packing
- POP Assembly
- Shrink Wrapping
- Third Party Logistics
- Turnkey Operations
No More Worrying
We take 3PL to the next level
We provide Real-Time Online Inventory Management, so you can check in on your inventory as it moves through our facility. You’ll be able to check in and see exactly where it is whenever you want.
Our project managers oversee co-packing and assembly processes to make sure they meet all the job specifications, and manage the details and timeline of your project.
Once packed, we ship it anywhere in North America thanks to our own fleet of shipping trucks, network of fleet carriers, and locations across the continent.
How Much Can Be Saved?
- Reduce freight costs. Moving products between warehouses during packaging and distribution can raise the freight bill almost 40%.
- Lower inventory carrying costs. The distribution cycle can take seven days longer, and adds extra costs for labor, storage, and carrying that inventory.
- Reduce labor costs. Multiple teams are required for different roles, and optimization between them is difficult.
- Reduce damage. Most companies that ship products between packagers and 3PL’s add costs in about 3% in product damages.
These are the kinds of hidden costs that can disappear with the right contract packaging partner. One that can work with you to hit every delivery you need. Call today for a quote.